The AchieversBreakthrough Your Dream : Difficult, Not Impossible!
Special offer on helping people to get where they want to be in the future.
What it takes to be an Achiever? There is always something that you have wanted to accomplish in your life such as achieving your personal goals, family or community goals, but there is also something that’s keeping you “from not doing it, being confused of what is that you really ever wanted to do, or obstacles and hindrances that suppress you. Then it’s time now to break that “fear”. Overcome and start planning by dreaming big, setting goals, taking action, making it possible and visible!
- Assess your thought, and get to know what is keeping you away from doing what you wanted to.
- Lead and motivate yourself along the path
- Enhanced your ability as a leader, and learn how to get things done like an achiever.
- Understand your behavior and start treating them with the right remedy, boost, undermine your performance and drive towards growth.
- Get to know your ability and start advance building it
- Develop self-persistence
- Learn the Achiever way and develop yours
- Apply Achiever’s methods for effective communication and successful life
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Entrepreneurs and Leaders
- Educators, Professors, Facilitators
- Executive and Operational Managers
- Departmental Managers
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- HR Professionals and Executives
- Talent Managers
- Sales Managers and Sales People
- Individuals want to improve their communication and leadership skills
- Anyone interested in Self Improvement or Career Advancement
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE
- Achiever’s Characteristics
- Achiever’s Power and Edge
- Achiever’s Methodology
- Achiever’s Quality
- What It Takes To Be An Achiever
- How to Spot an Achiever
- The Secret of an Achiever
- Training Manual
- Training Handout
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee Breaks and Refreshments
- 4 hours