IRCA ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor Training
Investment Fee: $1350 USD
Discount: Send 2 get 5% off, Send 3 get 10% off, EarlyBird Discount Get 15% off
- Describe the purpose of a Quality Management System and explain 8 principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
- Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformities.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action by process owners.
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE
- ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 9001 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc.
- Course Examination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- A Third Party Assessor or Lead Assessor
- Responsible for undertaking audits of suppliers/subcontractors
- Responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programs
- Responsible for implementing the ISO 9001 series of standards
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- QMS Slides including Exercises
- Case Studies
- Sample Quality Management System Manual
- Certificate of Lead Quality Auditor for ISO 9001:2008
Some specific QMS knowledge and Min. 4 years working experience is required. Pre-course information provides necessary background information as per IRCA 118. This is an intensive course and some awareness of ISO 9001 is helpful.
All course facilitators are highly qualified and experienced both in training and assessment of quality management systems. We strongly believe that the experience in Quality Management Assessment and Training skills is a right combination to deliver a practical training course. They are selected on their ability to make Averroes courses both practical and enjoyable.
DURATION : 5 Days