“Be Certified. Be Global. Be Among the Best”Certified course by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) in U.S.
Investment Fee: $2,350 USD
Discount: Send 2 get 5% off, Send 3 get 10% off, Early Bird Discount Get 15% off
CIPM is a widely recognized certificate in project management that is ideal for all persons across all sectors covering both experience professional persons to entry level persons or executives who want to understand the intricacies of Project Management to advance their career internationally and deliver better results. It is one of the most valuable and prestigious certificates to have in the field of project management. It provides extensive in-depth knowledge and skill of PM tools and techniques to all candidates to become more competent, productive and result oriented. CIPM credential holders are better able to manage all aspects of their work by building their knowledge and competence of both Hard and Soft Skills – manage the constraints of Time and Cost while meeting Quality, get a better understanding of how to plan for and manager risks well as important soft skills required to manage changes effectively, address people issues like communication, team working, motivation, information management, etc.
CIPM is an advanced project manager program, which shows that you have completed graduate level of PM Education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a global level. It’s especially useful for the ones which are already PMP certified, or the ones which are pursuing PDU’s for maintaining the PMP.
This Training Program is being done in coordination with and certified by the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM). Certificate is recognized in over 145 countries by 563 training providers, universities and other institutions.
- Improve efficiency & productivity.
- Effectively organize and manage projects.
- Comprehend the project life cycle.
- Master the basic project management skills.
- Establish realistic objectives to stakeholder needs.
- Effectively implement dependable monitoring techniques.
- Better estimate project costs
- Agree on realistic time schedules.
- Successfully pass the certification exam.
- More Effective Leadership
- Increased Motivation
- Reduce Expensive Employee Turnover
- Higher Morale
- Improved Selection and Recruitment
- Better Career Selection and Advancement
- International Recognition
- Additional professional title in your name.
- Protect your job with recognized and global society and authority
- Digital Competitiveness by adding AAPM to your online CV
- Sophisticated membership and Certification Documents
- Use of the AAPM Research, Publications and Web Tools
- To be listed on our employment certification verification web registry
- Possibility to earn further
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE
- Definition of Project Management
- Characteristics of Project Management
- The Project Management Framework
- Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closing
- Cost Control
- Professional Responsibility
- The Philosophy Behind the Knowledge Area
- of Project Management
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Risk Management
- Project Scope Management
- Time Management Scheduling
- Top 10 Qualities of a Project Manager
- Leadership vs Management
- Organizational Structure
- Team, Teamwork and Trust
- Four Dimensions of Behavior
- Estimating and Scheduling Resources
- Stakeholder Management
- Quality Management
- Human Capital & Resources
- Reporting and Communication Protocols
- Risk and Disaster Preparation
- Competitive vs Comparative Conflict
- Speeding Up The Decision Making Process
- Course Review
- Question and Discussion
- Examination for Certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Construction Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Project & Program Managers
- Planning Managers & Engineers
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- HR Professionals and Finance Executives
- Senior Executives
- IT Specialists
- Operation Managers & Executives
- PMO Staff
- All Professionals Looking for Career Advancement
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- CIPM Training Materials
- AAPM Standards
- English language delivery
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Exam review
- Exam papers
- Certificates from Averroes and AAPM
- Snacks, Coffee Breaks and Refreshments
AAPM courses are designed to provide the path leading to project management competencies needed to manage projects effectively and will bring in a comprehensive outline to organizing projects based on advance and practical approach with proven management skills and experience. It allows you as well to have certifications that are globally recognized making you and your key personnel well-equipped to thrive through the challenges in the field of Project Management to ultimately become the best in the industry.
- World leader project management institution
- Recognized globally by well-known organizations
- More than 16 years in the industry
- Sustainable leadership in the industry
- Recognized and listed on the US Department of Education Training List
- Broad experienced training groups and teams in a public venue and onsite.
- Focused on Graduate Professional Practices for today’s managers and executives.
- Prestigious recognition by well-known international institutions such as: International Project Management Commission (IPMC); UNESCO; AACSB ™ Accredited Schools and The ACBSP ™ accredited business schools; Institute of Certified E-Commerce Consultants (CEC); Graduate Board of Management (GBM)
DURATION : 4 Days